About Me

My photo
IM A HUSBAND AN A FATHER TO 2 LOVELY GIRLS AND HAVE RELAPSING REMITTING MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS....I LIKE TO PAINT TO WHICH A FEW ARE DISPLAYED HERE AND HOPEFULLY MORE WILL FOLLOW....

23 February 2010

TWO BOLD LETTERS


Morning again and its so early i wish i could sleep it seems to go from one extreme to another but either way i always feeling tired i think fatigue is taking over at the moment.

What is worse no sleep or too much sleep?

I wish i had a answer to the question then i wouldn't be sitting here in the middle of the night in front of my laptop going on muttering about nothing really . I keep thinking back to days/nights when my body would have held out long enough with what ever i threw at it but i suppose the body does get older and tiring from this stupid disease i have with my favourite two letters which follow me about where ever i go outside/inside to the shops and even when im sleeping which i can never ever get away from them , two bold letters MS .

Why they ever choose me i will never know that's the thing no one can ever tell me why they ever wanted or decided that they would want to follow me about or want to keep me company , why they would like me to feel there pain, why they would get great pleasure from seeing me struggle to climb the stairs, and why these two letters would even want to take an interest in me maybe it was because i was having too much enjoyment with my family and my life .

Anyway MS your here with me no matter when so you better get used too the fight that i will put up against you , you may slow me down , you may take away my memories at times but just remember i will give you one hell of a fight.